abril 18, 2012

Love You

A person doesn't have to be perfect, to be exactly what you need.

I can conquer the world with one hand; as long as you're holding the other.

Maybe he's not the prettiest crayon in the box; but he's still my favorite color.

Truth is, I dont want to waste another minute on someone that isn't you.

&; I know this could hurt me, but i'd risk it all for you.

you're the reason I draw those stupid little hearts.

If someone asked me how many times you crossed my mind, I'd say once.. cause you never really left.

I wonder what crosses your mind; when your eyes meet mine.

If I had nothing but you, I'd still have everything.

You know he's something special, when no matter what mood you're in he can make you smile.

When i'm with you, you make everything worth it.

Even the stars envy the shine in his eyes.

He makes me smile without even trying, If I said I didn't like him, I would be lying.

I wanna be the girl he's scared to lose, the one he can't walk away from knowing she's mad the one he wouldn't know what to do without.

When you touched my hand for the first time, I wanted nothing more than to hold it forever.
I want to be your favorite hello, and your hardest goodbye.

Before i met you-i never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you decided to look beyond the imperfections.