diciembre 16, 2008

Vivira...(8)

I miss that town
I miss the faces

You can't erase

You can't replace it

I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it

If I could I relive those days
I know the one thing that would never change

Every memory of looking out to the back door
I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye.
Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye.


Pues Aier Estuve Viendo Algunas Pics del BdeA y Ala Salieron Muchias Cosas Ke Ni Me Acordaba :P Pero Fue Bien Chido RecordaR Muchias Cosas, Las Mutuales, Los Bailes, Los Amigos (obvio), Osea TODO , Todas Las Cosas Ke Aciamos... Es Imposible Olvidarme De Todo Eso Osea Es mi Vida, Recorde Los Paseos. Las Platicas, El Coro, La Obra, Los Profes, Los Paros jaja, Los Partidos jaja No Nos Perdiamos Casi ninguno :P Ai En Fin Muchias Muchias Cosas Hermosas :D Ojala Pudiera Vivirlo de Nuevo, Soi Feliz Por Aber Stado Ahi y Por Haber Conocido A Todos MiS Amiwos Eternos, Los Amo.

Los Recuerdos Nunca Se Iran...
B de A Vivira(8)