diciembre 26, 2008

Navidad...

Ke es navidad? Me pregunte en la semana... la vdd para mi son muchias cosas para muchios es dinero, regalos, comida, descanzo, vacaciones, reunion pero para mi en lo particular means
FAMILY.


Esta vesz deje todos mis vicios (jaja sono como si tuviera muchiosz jaja pero solo es el messenger :P) por estar completely with my family even though now its only my dad and my mom at house, families grows and it all comes as one day was.. mom and dad... just them of course i have an amazing time with them (they´re funny and so lovely) Wendesday i woke up (well a little chaparrita that slept with me the last nights)... so Elainita woke me up, nos bañamos nos alistamos y slaimos a caminar un rato, juwamos con las barbies (por cierto se llaman:Gris, Patata,Lm y claro Elainee) jugamos, brincamos, bailamos, reimos, cantamos & then she left :( me moleste un poco porke ella fue mi alegria those days :( pero bueno she left to be with her family on obregon so ain´t that bad actually is good for her to share those child moments with children not with Lm jiji... so the house was so cold and silent, como algo tan pekeño nos da tanta alegria no?, i realized was Noche buena y era cuando nos reuniriamos con tio´s Abel & Maco house was neet. comimos enchiladas verdes yumm!!frijolitos and some desert mmm i was soooo full but happy we watch two movies at the same time... well.. tried to jaja a cinderella story and santa clausula Dos jiji totally love Christmas movies, we got home and watch a lot more jiji we woke up on Christmas day and we watch and watch and watch sooo many movies so cool that moment, i tottally love the family heavenly father let me had and because they love e so much and they suppurt me even when i only think on what i want ... i have two marvelous brothers and also now with them two beatiful sister´s in law and of course my three little sobrinos (Elaine, Santiago & the one on the way) and i´m absolutely thankful for my duda, my sista, mi otra mita Shelem, she means a lot to me she´ve shown me alot of things more than what i should teach her :P and she is so marvelous and patient with me jaja aun cuando pasamos jaja o paso osos jaja o nos PERDEMOS...she is just my favorite sister. my dad and mom my life (well they gave me life) son mi ejemplo, son taaaan pacientes y mas ke todo me an enseñado a tomar mis propias decisiones y respetarlas (aveces corregirlas jaja) pero an estado ai, kiero mil a mi familia y se ke NPC nos bendice porque mis padres nos han enseñado a tenerlo siempre presente y ser agradecidos.
Esta navidad será inolvidable, preparandome para año 2009 y sobre todo para conseguir novio no? jaja ES BROMA... todo trankis trankis...

Tal Vez No Aparente Ser
La Persona Mas Feliz En El Mundo
Pero Bien Dicen Que Las Apariencias
ENGAÑAN...
Lm

Los Recuerdos Nunca Se Iran...
BdeA vivira(8)