mayo 19, 2011

Glee - Get it right



What have I done? I wish I could, Away from this ship goin’ under, Just tryin’ to help, hurt everyone, Now I feel the weight of the world is, On my shoulders

What can you do when your good isn’t good enough?,When all that you touch tumbles down?,‘Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things, I just wanna fix it somehow

But how many it times will it take?,Oh, how many times will it take for me?, To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight

Can I start again with my faith shaken?,‘Cause I can’t go back and undo this, I just have to stay and face my mistakes, But if I get stronger and wiser, I’ll get through this

What can you do when your good isn’t good enough?,When all that you touch tumbles down?,‘Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things, I just wanna fix it somehow